INSTALLING AS A NEW PROJECT
Simply create a new project and import the downloaded package. The core folder you need is the “Instant AI Bots for PlayMaker”. You do not need the example scenes folder unless you are exploring how the system works.
INSTALLING INTO AN EXISTING PROJECT
It is strongly recommended that you create a brand new project and import this asset into it. Then simply select just the assets you need and import into your existing project. IMPORTANT: Please make sure there aren’t any name conflicts with this asset and your existing project, especially the terrains (since same name terrains will be overwritten!)
You must also BAKE your scene’s NAVMESH data before playing,
or otherwise the bots will not operate.
- Unity 4.3+ or Unity 5 (currently tested on Unity 5 Beta, RC1 and Unity 5)
- PlayMaker v. 1.7+ (not included – Please purchase on Unity Asset Store)
- PlayMaker Animator Actions pack (included – also free download from PlayMaker website)
- PlayMaker NavMesh Actions pack (included – also free download from PlayMaker website)
- PlayMaker Array Actions (included – also free download from PlayMaker website)